No mother in the land should be without The Arden Bra - the only beautiful All-In-One bra that lets you nurse, double hands-free pump or simultaneously nurse and pump.
With the added benefit of adjustable sizing using the cross over cover panel which can be tightened or loosened depending on your fullness level.
To learn more about the Arden Bra please visit www.thedairyfairy.com
Please scroll down to view our Australian Sizing Chart.
The only nursing bra that multi-tasks as much as you do; nurse, hands-free pump and adjust to your fluctuating size.
The most comfortable and beautiful All-In-One bra, for nursing and hands-free pumping, with unprecedented adjustability.
TO PUMP: Simply unhook the links on the bottom band to open the crossover cover panels to expose the pumping openings.
TO NURSE: Open the crossover cover panels to expose the pull aside nursing panel
TO ADJUST: Clip the hook into one of the 5 adjusters on the bottom band, to loosen or tighten the fit
- Handsfree pumping using a layer that provides a tight fit for a breast shield
- Pull aside nursing panel so baby can have easy and complete access to the breast
- Both sides are independent, to allow for simultaneous pumping and nursing
- Convenient and efficient – Wear this bra all day, with no need to disrobe and change into an alternate hands-free pumping bra
- Innovative top cross over design to adjust the fit to your changing fullness level, create cleavage and remind you which breast was last used
- Adjustable back straps that can be crossed for a racerback option
- Sexy and appealing design, that compliments a woman’s figure, with feminine touches of lace trim, and practical color options
- Superior fit and comfort with soft cotton spandex with just the right amount of stretch
- Compatible with all popular breast pump makes and models Patent pending.
Fabric & Care:
The Arden hands-free pumping and nursing bra is magically made from cotton lycra and spandex, and laced with love. When washing your delicates, make sure all hooks are closed or use a laundry bag; machine wash cold in delicate cycle and flat dry.
Due to hygiene reasons, you are unable to return a bra if you change your mind.
If you are looking to exchange your Arden Bra, the garment must be in its original condition with swing tag attached, packaging included and must be unworn and unwashed - in the interests of hygiene, we may refuse the exchange of an item where it is not resalable (ie, if the garment has been worn or is soiled).
To organise an exchange of your bra, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your order number and size/colour exchange preference. Notification of your exchange request must be made by you to us within 7 days of receipt of the order.
This bra looks good and feels really nice on too. I love that I can adjust it depending on how full I'm feeling and as I shed the pregnancy kilos. The bra has an opening at the nipple which with a little jiggery-pokery and manoeuvring you can get your pump in against your breast. Being able to use a double electric pump hands-free is amazing. It saved my shoulders and arms from tiring and strain allowing me to relax while pumping.
I recently invested in an electric double pump and needed a hands-free solution (so I can do things like eat, or have a hot cup of tea) while expressing - the Arden Bra has been fantastic :) Being a larger busted lady it's usually a challenge to find bras that fit comfortably (and being pretty is definitely a plus) but again the bra is a winner. I also like the flexibility of being able to breastfeed and pump hands free without having to change my undergarments. Here's to many more hot cups of tea xo